Argent for Exchange
What are Instant Best Practices?
Instant Best Practices are Argent’s unique technology that combines the best expert knowledge into one fully-integrated solution.
Until Instant Best Practices, you’d have to read tedious White Papers, download and install quirky scripts, install so-called “Management” packs, find a slew of vendors’ add-ons, etc, etc, etc.
All these tedious chores took you time and not to mention all the finger pointing from different vendors.
Rather than being a manager and looking to move up the food chain, you were stuck wasting your time doing the donkey work of trying to make yet-another badly written script work for your environment.
Argent Instant Best Practices – Ready For Tomorrow
With Argent’s unique technology, hassles are a thing of the past.
There are a lot of critical variables, thresholds, metrics and components you need to be on top of.
But there’s the rub – what variables should you monitor?
Even after you’ve read all the dozens of Technical Papers, Tuning Guides, downloaded all the scripts, you now have to decide what values make sense.
With Argent’s Instant Best Practices, all the donkey work is done for you – Instant Best Practices has all the critical variables and values defined.
In one click you can have Argent Instant Best Practices working for you.
The following is a partial list of installed Rules. Out-of-the-box, Argent handles over 95% of your day-to-day needs.
Argent solves all your day-to-day problems — automatically.
- CPU Utilization
- Free Disk Space
- Memory Utilization
- Network Utilization
End-to-End User Experience
- Mail Flow (Round Trip) Latency
- MAPI Connectivity and Latency
- Outlook Anywhere Latency
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Latency
- DNS Resolution Time
- Active Directory Logon Delays
- System Health
- Service Health
- Excessive Message Count In Queue
- Exchange Connector Down
- ActiveSync Testing
- Exchange Search Testing
- Mailbox Database Size Too Large
- Mailbox Size Limit Exceeded
- Mailbox Message Count Exceeded
- Mailbox Inactivity
- Mailbox Quota Exceeded
- Public Folder Database Too Large
- Public Folder Size Limit Exceeded
- Public Folder Message Count Exceeded
- Public Folder Inactivity
Exchange Mail Flow
- Undeliverable Email Events
- Delayed Email Events
- Delivery Status Notification Events
- Message Delivery Failed Events
- Maximum Delivery Attempts Exceeded Events
- Excessive Emails Sent From An Account
- Excessive Emails Received By An Account
- Account Creation
- Account Modification
- Account Deletion
- Exchange Services
- MAPI Logon/Logoff
- TCP/IP Ping
- POP3, SMTP Protocol Verification
- Windows NetRemote TOD API Check
- Too Many Users Logged On
- Exchange Server Unreachable
- IMAP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP Server Stopped
- PowerShell Management
- Cluster Node/Group/Network/Network Interface/Resource Check
- Cluster Resource Offline/Failed